Hot Rum Cow is an independent magazine for people who are fascinated by great beers, wines & spirits. The magazine is named after a warm cocktail made from rum, milk, brown sugar and nutmeg. Some people love it, others don’t get it – and that’s exactly the sort of magazine Hot Rum Cow is.
A labour of love, created by White Light Media, its aim is to celebrate the wonderful world of drinks by exploring the stories and people behind them. You can listen to publisher Fraser Allen speaking to Monocle 24 Radio about launching the first issue here.
- To present advertising & sponsorship opportunties to market across print, online and events
- To generate a minimum page yield
- To complete the sales by agreed deadlines
- To maintain professional and ethical standards throughout sales cycle
- To liaise with main stakeholders providing updates and sharing knowledge
As Hot Rum Cow is a new client for IMS, we are in the very early stages of developing our sales strategy going forward. However, the early indications are that the makert will embrace the title and we look forward to a fruitful partnership with the publisher.